Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Fall

i'm falling, from the highest mountion to the deepest sea..
fear is what i felt, my heart beat very fast as if it was beating out from my body,
i shout but my voice was not heard by anyone, no one,
i move my hand and leg as hard as i could hoping that i can catch on something,
but what i get is just my own arm, just to cover my body, my only source of comfort and care,
i was praying for something to happen because what i see is darkness in front, i see......nothing!!
i shout again, i hear nothing but the echo of my own voice as if thousand of me asking for help...

the wind is still strong, it hit on my face, i feel cold and i think that i been holding myself too long,
it is time to let go, time to make changes in life, step out of the darkness and you see light( switch on the light is the fastest way).  when i failing, i had been covered by fear and neglected what is there for me, i have 200+ friend in my cell phone(n70 have larger capacity..hehe), with just one call they will greet me and talk to me(quite famous), why make yourself sore and strip all your privillage? the critical of this is still why sad? why you want to torture your soul, your spirit?(i'm a freethinker, add soual and spirit to do effect)

where is fall is the place where i get up, failing is winning, people who never fail because they had never try anything new. one person who lost their confidence(thing that cant be buy) , is like an undead with no soul and no dream(again add effect). if you think that you are depress and you are pathetic, stop  begging for mercy from god because god doesn't help you but you does.(sorry god, i'm freethinker) human are born with a complete mindset to fight their way in living(just liek the animal kingdom). again, without confident you might be falling and shouting for help and there be no hand for you because there are hand in the darkness is just you see nothing but blank.

3 comments:

Infamous Unsung said...

wah...uncle..so excellent..

but what wrong with you recently??

anything auntie k help???

but u tell me b4...

dun try 2 enter your world..

god will bless u ..if you believe god..

by auntie W

arwen woon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arwen woon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.